Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Working with student visa in Switzerland
I am a student in Switzerland and I want to start working. Is it possible to work with a student visa? or is it possible to change my visa toward which it permits me to work here?
  • Switzerland
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Good morning, in order to give you a precise indication, I need to know i.what kind of permit you currently hold, whether a B EU/EFTA permit or a non EU/EFTA permit and ii. what kind of education you are currently pursuing (University, high school, doctorate, etc). Best regards, Christopher Jackson, LL.M.