Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Working for a second company on a employment-based US visa
If a person is in the US on an employment visa (such as H1B or O1), which is sponsored by their first company, can they also work their free hours for a second company located in the US without filing a new petition or visa?
  • United States
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
O1 visas are contractual, multiple employers with contracts as evidence of employment may be used, you may require an immigration lawyer licensed in the USA to act as your agent. H1B can also have multiple employers but this will require each employer to file a petition on your behalf. This is all fact specific and subject to change, so it is best to seek counsel in the USA.