Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Work Permit
Hello and have a good day , I am an Iranian student doing my masters in ITaly - Torino (not finished yet ) and I have residence card (yearly) and Italian official identification card (10 years) , I wanted to wether I can come to Germany for work and taking GErman documents to stay legally ? is it possible ? (if yes will you accept my case and how much will you consider for it ?) thank you so much
  • Iran
  • Italy
  • Germany
  • Employment
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now