Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
which french test is certified for canada immigration?
Which French test is certified for Canada immigration?
  • France
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
There is no one "French test" that is certified for immigration to Canada. However, several different examinations can be taken in order to prove one's proficiency in the French language. These exams include the Test d'évaluation de français (TEF), the Diferré French Proficiency Test, and the Canadian Immigrant Integration Program (CIIP). Any of these exams would likely be accepted by Canadian immigration authorities as proof of French proficiency.