posted 10 days ago
Where to file the case? India or USA?
My wife filed a false domestic voilence case against me in USA and left India stealing my money & gold. Until this case is closed I can't travel outside of US, as I don't have visa. I have evidences to show that she hit me and stole my items & money. How & where do I file a case and sue her in this situation, is it in india or usa?
  • United States
  • India
  • Criminal Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted 9 days ago
Yes, we both are indian citizen
posted 9 days ago
You can file a counter claim in the US court evidencing about hitting and stealing your money. Is she an Indian Citizen?