posted a year ago
"First, you should know the questions might vary case by case, but overall, below are some common questions that may be asked during an immigration interview:
- What is your reason for immigration?
- What are your qualifications?
- How is your financial support plan in the new country?
- Do you have any family members or close friends in the country to which you wish to emigrate? If so, how long have they been there, and how well do you know them?
- Are you married or in a relationship? If so, does your partner approve of your plans to move away from your current home?
- What is your current employment situation? Are you employed full-time, part-time, or unemployed? If employed, what is your job title?"