Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Can I convert my visitor visa to work visa in Canada?
  • Canada
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
"You must apply for a new one if you want to convert your visitor visa to a work visa. You can complete the appropriate application form and submit it to the Canadian embassy or consulate. Please consider that the process can take several weeks, so make sure you start the process as soon as possible. You must meet a few requirements to be eligible for a work visa: 1. a valid passport from your country of citizenship. 2. a job offer from a Canadian employer. 3. all the other requirements on the application form."