Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
How do I get a 10-year Canadian visa?
  • Canada
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
You need to do a few things to get a 10-year Canadian visa. First, you need to have a valid passport. Second, you must apply to the Canadian embassy or consulate in your country of residence. The application must include all required documentation, such as proof of financial support and a letter of invitation from someone in Canada. Suppose you are applying for a work or study permit. In that case, you will need to include additional documentation, such as a job offer or an acceptance letter from a Canadian educational institution. Once your application is complete, submit it along with the appropriate fees to the embassy or consulate.