Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
VAT for Sole Trader in the UK
I manage a website. We produce extensions for websites. A while ago, I imagined I'd release a commercial extension, so I registered as a Sole Trader. Based on the GOV.UK website, You need to register for VAT if your business turnover is over £82,000. Now as my website turns over much less than this amount, am I still obligated to notify HMRC of my revenue and pay VAT?
  • United Kingdom
  • Tax

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now