Deleted user
posted a year ago
UKUSA divorce
My husband (dual UK/US resident) and I (UK citizen) met in the UK, married in the UK, relocated to Andorra (I had to give up my job, while his online employment continued) as a family and then he left, moving to Oxford, UK. When he thought I might not accept an easy divorce, fighting for financial support, he quickly moved to Nevada to benefit from their favourable laws. Can he enforce this hostile divorce process on me? He's saying I'll have to hire a US attorney, but I've no income.
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted a year ago
No we can assist you in getting him to pay for your representation in the UK. Got in touch with [email protected] with your name and whatsapp number.