Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
tax advise
I recently moved to London and rented a house. I have a problem with my council tax. How can I request a refund?
  • United Kingdom
  • Public Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
Write to the Council and explain your situation. Ensure you have your tenancy agreement and Council tax payment which must have the amount paid together with the date. The letter should clearly request a refund, alternatively, seek the instruction of a Solicitor to write the letter to the Council.