Deleted user
posted a year ago
Sueing a person in the USA from the UK
I am based in the UK. My ex-husband is based in the USA. He is ordered by a UK court to pay money for his tax bill in Switzerland, which he has ignored. This has meant that I have had to settle this debt and I would like to sue him for the money he owes me. I have a sworn affidavit from him signed in the USA committing to pay this debt. He also owes me a considerable amount of money for other outstanding issues pertaining to our children and I would like to recover this money from him too if at all possible.
  • United States
  • United Kingdom
  • Contract
  • Tax
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now