Deleted user
posted 9 months ago
Sue in India for a matter happened in the USA
The breach of contract and fraudulent sale of the property has happened in the USA. The person is citizen of India and stating she is in India right now. Her attorney is still representing her in a divorce. Can I sue her for fraudulent sale of the residence and avoidance of child support? Thanks
  • India
  • Dispute Resolution law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now