posted 2 years ago
Selling a property
My father is selling his own house in Aurangabad maharashtra. Deal is in process. Sale deed has been done. Registry is pending. Now my father going through medical treatment and he will not be in position to complete the sale process by his own. I also don't want to involve him in this process now. My query: 1. Can I complete rest of process (registry) as POA. 2. What will be the process for POA. 3. What authority i get after POA 4. What are limitations. Please guide me.
  • India
  • Contract
  • Property

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted 2 years ago
You have to get the POA registered with the registrar office. Add the clause relating to the sale of a specific property and the reason for the POA. After that you will be able to register the sale deed. POA will be only for registration purposes and not for getting the property in your name.
posted 2 years ago
You can contact us at or 9818456171