Nabil Rahman
posted a year ago
Seeking immigration advice
Hello, i came to Poland by schengen visa from Bangladesh. I applied for TRC in poland and then came to Portugal to stay. I had problem with my company owner so i left the company and i didn’t want to stay in poland anymore. I did not even receive the TRC card. After few days of applying i left poland. Since, i gave my finger print for polish TRC and left the country so will it create any problem for my Portugal immigration process? And what steps should i take from now if any problem occurs in future? I Don't have any kind of criminal record or anything.
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted a year ago
Also Make an affidavit before a competent Court in your present place and send it to your previous country's judicial authorities, Embassy
posted a year ago
Intimate your plea and your version to Immediately by email or fax and other acceptable forms of communication to Embassy of Poland,High Commissioner office of Bangladesh in Poland and your visa and other details including your date of Travel