Deleted user
posted 7 months ago
seeking a family lawyer to serve a notice
My ex-husband has breached our settlement agreement. I am seeking the services of a lawyer to send a Demand Letter to my ex-husband. The letter should outline the legal consequences of continued non-compliance of our Settlement Agreement.
  • United States
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now