Deleted user
posted 2 months ago
Press charges
My question is, is there a way to press charges against somebody even though you are not in the same country as the person you are trying to press charges on? And not only that but fight for that person to actually get locked up in a hospital for some time and get treatment instead of prison? I hope you have any answers for me.
  • Iceland
  • United States
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 months ago
Yes, it's possible to press charges against someone in another country through international legal channels, although it can be complex and may depend on the laws and agreements between the two countries involved. As for advocating for a person to receive treatment instead of prison, that would likely involve legal representation and presenting a case to the court, emphasizing the need for psychiatric or medical intervention. It would also depend on the specific circumstances of the case and the legal system in the country where the charges are being brought.