Deleted user
posted 2 months ago
Physical damage caused by an accident

I want to sue the driver who caused an accident where I injured my leg and was operated for a right talus body fracture. I tried to talk to the driver but he did not care about what happened to me and did not show any regrets. I am constantly in pain and can no longer work. I have someone who depends on me and I can no longer pay rent due to not having any income.

  • South Africa
  • Criminal Law
  • Other

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now