Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Petition on returning the child in international divorce
I am a citizen of the United States; my wife is a naturalized citizen of the United States and a native citizen of Spain. We married in the United States and resided there for two years before moving to the United Kingdom, where we lived for five years and had a child. After five years, we divorced. One year after the divorce, my ex-wife took the child to the United States and will not return. Can I file a Petition to return the child?
  • United Kingdom
  • United States
  • Spain
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now