posted a year ago
online sells
I just wanna know on how to get the Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage
  • Philippines
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted a year ago
Hi, If you are a Filipino, you must at least be 18 years of age, have not entered into a previous marriage, or if you were previously married, the same should have been annulled by final judgment or that your previous spouse has already died, which terminated your previous marriage. These can be established by your Birth Certificate and Certificate of No Marriage from the Philippine Statistics Authority. If your citizenship is other than Filipino, you can get the Certificate of Legal Capacity to contract marriage from the Embassy of your country. Kind regards, Atty. Arn
posted a year ago
Hi Ma'am/Sir, I just wanna know from where country you are?