Deleted user
posted a month ago
Online Defamtion
<p>Our client would like to consult an attorney who specialises in online defamation.</p><p>I need assistance with a legal case against a US citizen who posted very serious allegations against me on social media in videos that affected my family and I very much and damaged my reputation. It also put my life and my children life under serious danger. I live in the UK and I would like to sue her</p>
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Criminal Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted a month ago
Dear Dir/Madam, Thank you for reaching out to me. It is my pleasure to provide you with the best legal services as needed. I would recommend contacting me directly on my below address for further details. Email: [email protected] Tel & WhatsApp: 00971 557198096 Best regards, Mohannad