posted 3 years ago
Non-payment of rent on behalf of tenant
My tenant hasn't paid rent for the past 2 months and refuses to move out of my home. What legal action can I take against them?
  • United Kingdom

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted 3 years ago
You are able to begin the process of legally evicting them. You may wish to serve a Section 8 notice on the grounds of rent arrears, which usually gives the tenant two weeks’ notice to vacate the property. You can then apply to the court for a possession order if your tenant doesn’t leave by the specified date.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Just open a case against him or her