Deleted user
posted a year ago
Need help getting son out of prison
My son has a cell mate who wrote a story of a sexual nature with a child and admited to having evidence of it store in another country. Can this be used to help my son get a reduced sentence?
  • United States
  • Criminal Litigation

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now