Deleted user
posted a year ago
Need Help For my late payment Dept
Hi, Can I file a complaint for being harassed to collect my debts for 9000AED (RAK Bank) to a bank here in Dubai? They've been calling me in my landline office and they've been calling my boss as well at work. Can you help me?
  • United Arab Emirates
  • Banking and Financial

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now