Deleted user
posted a year ago
Need a usa based lwyer to contest am will for family member in usa
I am a UK citizen whose aunt has died as US citizen. I need to contest the will and need to find how to secure a USA based lawyer to do this from the Uk. Her will has been changed to an unknown couple who have all her possessions and dis not even notifybus of death as next of kin
  • United States
  • Wills and Probate

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now