posted a year ago
"You can do many things with a master’s degree in business law. Here are just a few examples:
1. You could work as a lawyer in a private law firm.
2. You could work in-house for a corporation, advising them on various legal issues relating to their business.
3. You could work for the government, either at the local, state, or federal level, advising them on legal issues related to businesses operating within their jurisdiction.
4. You could teach business law at the collegiate level as an adjunct professor or a full-time faculty member.
5. You could work as a consultant, providing legal advice to businesses of all sizes in various fields."