Deleted user
posted a year ago
Living in Malaysia being summoned to court in Singapore
All parties in this scenario are US citizens. The mother of my daughters moved with the girls to SIN from KOREA with a legal agreement regarding support. I have now moved to MALAYSIA and she has filed a court order requesting a new agreement. Do I need to hire a lawyer in SIN or MY? I also only have 3 weeks until the court date- how to I postpone that? There is no way I can prepare in that short time. Thanks
  • Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • United States
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted a year ago
Yes you need to hire a lawyer