posted 2 years ago
Can someone advice me on what should i do next when i already completed the papers that needed to be legitimate daughter of my father, actually both of my parent had 2 wedding
  • Philippines
  • Family Law
  • Human Rights

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted 2 years ago
Legitimation of an illegitimate child happens by operation of law when the parents of such illegitimate child, who do not have the legal impediment to marry each other (except due to non-age of either or both parents) when such illegitimate child was conceived, subsequently entered into a valid marriage. It is advisable however to record such legitimation with the civil registry where the birth certificate of the illegitimate child is recorded in order readily establish such legitimation. Hope you could provide more details on your inquiry so I can give more appropriate answers or advise. Kind regards, Atty. Arn
posted 2 years ago
May I know where are you residing?