Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Legal arrangement to forbid ex-relatives to use my family name
Is it possible to structure a legal arrangement with my ex-daughter-in-law to forbid her from re-changing her family name to mine? The divorce decree says she may do so. What sort of penalties can be provided in the contract?
  • United States
  • Contract
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now