Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
International student
What happens if an international student is pregnant in Canada?
  • Canada
  • Immigration Law
  • Public Law
  • Human Rights

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
If you are an international student who becomes pregnant in Canada, you will likely need to apply for a study permit extension. This is because your current study permit will not be valid once you have given birth. You may also need a temporary resident visa if you stay in Canada with your child after birth.