Deleted user
posted a year ago
International relationship and crime
hello i have a specific question and problem. I am polish guy and I live in Poland (Europe). A year ago, I met a girl from the Philippines via the Internet. She and her family cheated me out of money, manipulated and blackmailed me. I know their names and what they look like. I talked to her every day on video calls. They live in Manila. What can I do with this? Where can I report them and get my money back and they get fined? This girl has admitted to committing crimes (her father is a drug addict and often uses drugs) so I'd like the police to check them out.
  • Poland
  • Criminal Litigation

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted a year ago
You can go to the nearest PH embassy to report the incident.