Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Incarcerated and wanting to annul my new marriage.
I have a friend who is incarcerated and just married someone, and he now wants to have the marriage annulled because all she does is stress him out. He said that the girl he married had switched who she was. Is there any way he can have the marriage annulled? He told me she is constantly flipped out on him even though she knew he was due to be sentenced to 8 years, and if he doesn't go to a visit that his wife set up, his wife tells him that she is in the hospital or that she is being admitted to the hospital to get attention from him. He is over-stressed as it is because he did just get sentenced to 8 years in prison and didn't want to deal with the added stress during his sentence.
  • United States
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now