Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
immigration law
I got a parental power of attorney but I don’t know what visa I need to go to the US and study there. I did an exchange year last year and I want to go back there for senior year and graduate but they don’t accept a F-1 visa. What kind of visa do I need?
  • United States
  • Immigration Law
  • Public Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
To study in the USA for high school or university typically a F-1 visa is required for foreign nationals, other visas that may be applicable are the J-1 for education exchange or M-1 for vocatianl studies. You should book a consultation with an experienced United States immigration attorney.