Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I want to lawyer to active my reject file
Dearest Sir Miss Us reject me in UNHCR in 2015 and they said in few short years we send you newzland but unfortunately now 7 years passed they don't care I called I e-mailed non answer I want to know how much will be coast to active back my file and leave me out of this country Mohammed Rabi 017-2925001
  • Malaysia
  • Human Rights

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now