Deleted user
posted 15 days ago
How to sue a US citizen if you are a EU citizen
I worked for a person for about 7 years and he is ignoring/refusing to pay me my last invoice. The invoice is for 5350$. it's a standard invoice, like there were many before it.. do I have any legal recourse? I m not in the same country as the person, he's in New York and New Jersey.
  • United States
  • Commercial and Business Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 14 days ago
I believe you can sue him/company for the services you provided based on the conversations you had. The issue here is that it might cost you more than this amount if you want to do that, given the fact that you are not in the US and probably require a representation to start a legal action here in the US.