Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
How to publish a book while having TIER4?
I have read the documents stating which types of work are available for the students, studying in the UK and having a TIER4 visa. They state that you can't be self-employed. Another site suggests that being self-employed means selling goods or services, not being registered as a company. If I have written a book and I want to publish it, this excludes Kindle Direct Publishing. If I sign a contract with a Publisher, does it mean that I sell goods, i. e. manuscripts, and be considered again to be self-employed?
  • United Kingdom
  • Employment
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now