Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
How to correct an LLC Entity Name in California?
I recently purchased an LLC via LegalZoom and they made a mistake by adding a comma in my LLC Name. I was told that I should pay over $150 just to get it corrected. The form is located here: My problem is that I am not aware of what some of these fields are for. What do I put in "4. Parties to the Document Being Corrected" and in "Document Provision"? For the parties to the document being corrected, I assumed it would be LegalZoom, Inc. Current LLC is "Company, LLC", want it corrected to "Company LLC".
  • United States
  • Corporate and Company

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now