Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
How to confer residency rights without tenancy?
I am buying a large house which has an existing owner who is a very old man and I would like to grant him the right to continue living in the house, but not similar to a tenant’s right (exclusive use). In other words, I would be able to say which rooms he could or could not use and so forth. So, he would be more like my guest than my tenant. Is there some kind of legal status for a relationship like this?
  • United Kingdom
  • Property

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now