Deleted user
posted a month ago
How can I sue an Amercan business

Hi there. I was in United States for a while and changed my status to student. I started studying at the Los Angeles Acting Conservatory and they promised me a filmmaking program that would give me a certificate. They even state on their website that they offer a full filmmaking program. However, after a few weeks I found out that they don't have a filmmaking program, they only have an acting program. I left US and returned to my country. They promised me a refund, but now they're denying it. I paid for the full year, but attended less than a month. How can I file a law suit against them from overseas? Best regards, Diego

  • United States
  • Commercial and Business Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now