This Foreign Investment By-law enables foreign investors to:
• take their primary capital out of the country;
• buy up to 20% of the shares of Iranian companies;
• have concurrent activities in the TSE and OTC markets;
• play a role in leading and management of the company;
• decide whether or not they want to obtain the permit of Foreign Investment Company, as an optional choice;
• obtain the permit of Foreign Investment Company through facilitated administrative formalities;
• Be treated equally like Iranian citizens, by the Taxation Law.