Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Financial fraud!
Dear Madam/Sir, I would like to find the owner of two accounts abroad and to ask a refund from them or persecute them in their country for fraud. I wish to contact a lawer in these countries and ask them to represent me in a lay suit for fraud. Or should i contact the state attorney and file some kind of a criminal charge?
  • Cook Islands
  • Mauritius
  • Dispute Resolution law
  • Banking and Financial
  • Criminal Litigation

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Which country? we may help you to sue them.