Deleted user
posted 2 months ago
filing a criminal case

I was in Mexico with some friends, we were trying to get through crowd and a man with his girlfriend, and turned around and hit me in my face. The girlfriend also tried hitting me, and I pushed them back, they push my friend down the stairs in the police arrested the both of us. May it is bloody And they tried hurting me and they tried to conduct more home, but then the police intervened. I would like to sue this abuser because he came out of nowhere and intended to hurt me out of nowhere. I am a young white woman, and this was a big Hispanic looking man who did not look like he cared other than getting into a fight. I am mentally distressed as well as extremely physically hurt. I wish to see this person because they’re in the complete wrong and they should never have hit a woman let alone anyone for that mental yet.

  • Mexico
  • Criminal Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now