Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Familial exemption for investment advisor representative
My parents have asked me to trade on their behalf. They offered me a fraction of any profit and my plan is to set up a limited trade agreement and then manage the account's trades. Before implementing this, I wish to make sure that I will not act in violation of any regulations. I believe that I do not need a Series 7 license because this is for immediate family, would I also be exempt from registering as an IAR? All parties and trading accounts are based in the US.
  • United States
  • Commercial and Business Law
  • Banking and Financial
  • Family Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now