posted a year ago
Cyber Crime
Respected sir I need your guidance A person name ... (Nationality Pakistan ) was doing PHD in south korea university but he was involved in harassment, fraud , cyber bullying , defamation against his wife and other lawful activities in his respective country and the case are registered in respected police station and in court against him , but he was hiding in korea for 1 year So what I can do legally in this matter That university force him to go back to country and face these cases against him? Or i register a case against him in korea ? What should i do ? Please guide us
  • Pakistan
  • South Korea
  • Criminal Litigation
  • Media and Press

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted a year ago
Hello, If he committed offense in Pakistan then the case can be filed in Pakistan, however there are some situations under which you may prosecute him in Korea as well but if you are living in Pakistan then it will be some difficult to prove your case in Korean court. Therefore it is better to file case in Pakistan and prosecute it through courts immediately. If you need further assistance please do let me know. Regards, Shakeeb
posted a year ago
If criminal case is already registered against him for the offence he has committed within Pakistan, you may approach the court in who's jurisdiction such case is registered, the court will block his CNIC ,passport, all bank accounts and may seize his property within Pakistan for bringing him back to face the trail.