Deleted user
posted 8 months ago
Cyber Bullying
Can I file cyberbullying or defamation to someone residing in Japan? Even if Im a Tourist for 3 months? If not Can my mother file on my behalf? Thank you
  • Philippines
  • Japan
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Public Law
  • +1

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 3 months ago
AL Rehman & Associates is a firm of advocates and legal consultants operating from its chambers in Lahore, conducting litigation in all major cities of Pakistan along with providing comprehensive advisory, corporate, transactional services to a broad spectrum of business sectors to clients from diverse backgrounds in Pakistan. We enjoy extensive experience in Corporate law including, but not limited, to drafting lending transactions, Commercial litigation and offer an extensive range of services inter-alia in Banking laws, Civil laws, Criminal laws, Intellectual Property laws, Taxation laws, Laws of Trust & Tracing, Municipal laws, etc. to mention a few, to a wide variety of prominent clients. Our dedication to client interests means that we strive for legal excellence along with appreciation of the commercial and competitive environment, in which our clients operate. We combine personal approach with high professional standards and aims to provide comprehensive legal services to our corporate clients. "Please contact me on my phone number via call or WhatsApp 0308-6617914 and email [email protected] to discuss further."
Deleted user
posted 6 months ago
Yes you can enforce your human rights legally in any part of the world even if you are there for just three months as you stated in your question. My affirmation of your right in response to the first limb of your question makes the second question academic. Contact me for further assistance in this regard!
Deleted user
posted 8 months ago
The details provided here are not sufficient for a seasoned lawyer to intelligently answer your query. (Even if I'm a tourist for 3 months) QUESTION: 1. Are you a tourist here in the Philippines? or 2. Filipino, being tourist in Japan? 1. IF YES IN THE FIRST SCENARIO: you can file criminal charges only in your own country, or in Japan. 2. IF YES IN THE SECOND SCENARIO: you can file your criminal charges here in the Philippines, or in Japan. NOTE: This legal advice may vary depending on the content of the libelous statement being published by the culprit, and other circumstances that may pop out which is unknown, or undisclosed, to the answering lawyer this time.