posted a year ago
Court Document
How do I get my original court documents back in the UK?
  • United Kingdom
  • Wills and Probate

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

posted a year ago
"You can get your original court documents back in the UK by contacting the court that issued them and requesting a copy. You will probably need to provide identification forms, such as a passport or driver's license. It also might be a small fee for this service. Furthermore, you can contact the court clerk's office for help if you have any questions or need assistance. They will be able to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have."