Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Corporate law in India
Is there any provision within the Indian law under which someone can claim against his/her colleague for the colleague's unwillingness to work which led to the loss of money?
  • India
  • Corporate and Company

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
This is a vague question and cannot be answered solely on the basis of this. However, there are no such direct provisions under the Indian Law although there is a possibility of claiming indirectly. This answer is intended for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor do they create or imply the existence of an attorney-client relationship.