Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Copyright licensing and Passenger Ships
As a passenger ship, we sail port to port and run cultural events and conferences for the local communities on board. We are registered in Malta but operate globally. Obviously, we have/need a license to use music on board in our events for performances, etc. My question is; does any specific license exist for use on ships as they operate internationally? Or we are required to obtain a license for Malta?
  • Malta
  • Aviation
  • Employment

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now