Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Claim a check
Hi, I got a surplus disbursement check , the check written under my LLC in US. I cannot claim as my own ID in my current country . And they only disburse to LLC . What should I do to claim the check?
  • United States
  • Commercial and Business Law
  • Banking and Financial

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Use your LLC's bank account and get them to reissue a direct deposit to your LLC's commerical banking account.