Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
changing the type of the visa
I am an Indian law student, and I came to Britain to study L.L.M with a Student Visitor Visa. I wonder if I can extend my visa or apply for a different category once I've entered the UK?
  • United Kingdom
  • Immigration Law

Answer this Post

Login into your account and answer this post

Contribute Now